Friday, April 1, 2011

Is this Real Life?

A few things...

I think my feet grew?!! I can't explain it. I tried on my friend's size 5s and felt like they fit me. So, I went to Nordstrom and tried on a pair of sandals and they fit!! So of course, I snatched them right up. I was in disbelief so I made Mr. Ho double-confirm that they fit. Even he was surprised!

Olivia and I went to the mall again. We didn't leave the house all week. I didn't have any errands to run and the weather was so terrible. But I couldn't take it anymore so we went to Tysons. We first had lunch with Mr. Ho and my brother. And then perused the mall. I ended up buying some Benefit High Tint at Sephora and the sandals. I tried on some Ray Ban Wayfarers but the damn sales lady convinced me to get these new Chanels that came out today.

Here's some more good news! We are taking a vacation! YAYYY!!! I don't think we've been anywhere since SIL got married in Hong Kong! Mr. Ho has to go to Vegas for the Money Show so I'm taking Olivia to Mississippi. We will spend about 8 days there and we, plus my mother, will fly out to California to meet Mr. Ho. We'll spend 2 weeks in Laguna Beach visiting family and just relaxing at the beach. We are going to rent a house near the beaches. Then we'll spend the weekend in Santa Barbara with Mr. Ho's aunt. I am SOOOO excited!!! I get very giddy thinking about the sunshine. Imagining Olivia play at the beach against the blue sky makes my heart sing. And I can already taste the In N Out. YUM!

I am, however, INCREDIBLY nervous about the time zone change. At least we'll spend a decent amount of time in Mississippi (one hour change) so it'll only be a 2 hour change once we hit the west coast. I've been trying to use the power of visualizing. I'm visualizing Olivia being cranky so I can prepare myself for it. I'm visualizing Olivia not sleeping at night, not napping, screaming on the plane.... UGH. Anxiety.

I think that's all for now. I spent the past week obsessing over vacation rentals. I'll let you know when I find one.

No comments: