Tuesday, March 17, 2009

A Dream Come True

Dear Readers,
Remember when I posted a public prayer to God lamenting why, oh why, there were no hot shoes in my size?  Well, prayer works, people.  No matter how shallow or superficial the topic may be!  

Let me reveal why I am strictly following a USA no-buy policy:

  

The first pair are the YSL Tribute Slingbacks and the second are the Christian Louboutin Madame Claude Leopard Patents.  ALL IN MY SIZE 4!!  Yes, both are pricey and if you want to know the price, you can google it.  Anyway, I keep chanting my girl, Miss JChae's mantra - price per wear!  So far, I haven't worn either, thus it doesn't apply.   

They are both so BEAUTIFUL -- very versatile and will be easy to wear.  I've always loved an all-black ensemble with a pair of hot leopard shoes.  I'm lucky Mr. Ho is so supportive of my shopping habits.  

I hope all of you, my dearest readers, can find some way to do your civic duty to stimulate the economy.  And then go on a sudden no-buy because you're scared to total your receipts.

Till next time,
Mrs. Ho

5 comments:

Unknown said...

OMG it took me so many page loads to comment on this. WTF! Anyways, welcome to your expensive shoe addiction. There's no turning back now. Believe me. Trust me. Have faith in me. I'm so proud of you. Don't they smell delicious? How about the satin YSL shoe bag and the flannel red Louboutin sleeper. Ugh. Heaven.

Anonymous said...

3 prs of those shoes are more expensive than my monthly mortgage payment. :) but they're hot!!

Diana said...

O.
M.
G.
mrs. ho, now i understand...

can't wait to see them on yo' cute little feet!

Unknown said...

LOVE still.

Unknown said...

so what's next lovely lady?