Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Lots of Births Today

Today is a big day for birthdays!

HAPPY 18th, HANA!

HAPPY 27th, DHUANG!

HAPPY 27th, FITZ!  

(And if I've missed your birthday in the past, I apologize.  I decided to give out birthday shout-outs after my brother's big day...)

It must be a day of miracles.  I woke up at 730 AM!  I don't know if it was 100% natural because I woke up to the sounds of my poor doggie puking.  I hate dog puking - it's constant heaving until this nasty froth comes out.  

So, I've been uber productive already - made dinner in the slow-cooker, tidied up, and not to mention, blogged!  Now I'm off to run some errands, where I will try not to spend that much money.  Mr. Ho and I reviewed our bank statement and 95% of the transactions were all ME!  Guilty as charged.  

3 comments:

Unknown said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ALL!!!

Unknown said...

HAHAHA! me too!

Diana said...

awwwww you are truly the best - thanks for the shoutout!!! and to mr investor and young, too. :)

reviewing bank statements... that is such an adult thing to do. and maybe i should do the same, y'know, act my age sort of thing. ;) wahhhhhhhh!