Thursday, December 25, 2008

The Reason For The Season!

MERRY CHRISTMAS, dear readers!
I am so blessed to have you in my life.  I hope you have a wonderful holiday.  Don't forget the reason for the season - baby Jesus!

An executive decision has been made - I am no longer doing FIVE FUN FACTS.  I feel like I'm whoring myself out there, giving my stories away too fast.  But here's a good one.

This person, who shall remain nameless, gave me the worst Christmas present EVER.  It was this set from Victoria's Secret - a red and black silk/lace cami and underwear set.  Sounds decent, right?

I was 9 years old.

Imagine the look on my father's face as I unwrapped THAT one!

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL, AND TO ALL A GOOD NIGHT!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

HAHAHAHAHA! It wasn't me was it since I'm such a pervert.

"GENITALIAAAA!" I just can't get the song out of my head. It's so annoying and Sean doesn't help either.

Diana said...

ummmmm... WHAT THE HECK! my parents would have thrown it away and forbidden any contact with the gift giver (whoever it may have been)! hahah wow.

Unknown said...

Who is this perverted gift giver?