Friday, December 5, 2008

Annoyed At Idiots!

What part of:

DANIEL'S 24TH SURPRISE BIRTHDAY GET TOGETHER!!  KEEP IT ON THE HUSH HUSH!! 

do you NOT understand?? 

Especially when you responded to the Evite you couldn't make it already?  What made you feel the need to go up to Danny four days later and tell him that you couldn't make it tonight?  Did you do this crap on purpose because no one would ever want to throw you a party??

YOU ARE AN IDIOT.

This is what I would say to the person who blew my brother's FIRST EVER surprise party.  If he shows up tonight, and if I've been drinking Patron - Patron makes me belligerent - he will SO hear it.  But who knows, it takes a lot for me to confront someone, but at least I have my blog to have imaginary bitch sessions!  

BTW, HAPPY BIRTHDAY Baby Brother + EJenks!

3 comments:

Diana said...

ahhhhhhhhhh is this for real??? someone blew it?!?! W.T.F. we need to regulate. email me details, lady. hope it was fun, anyway!!! xoxo.

Unknown said...

I totally agree, some people are just plain idiots. oh well at least danny had a great b-day.... :)

Unknown said...

As I'm reading this...all I can think of is T.I. 'cause he loves Patron. So sad am I.