Thursday, December 18, 2008

My Crystal Ball

So train-wreck Lily Allen decided to make her own Chanel t-shirt out of a Hanes.  

 

I'd like to make a prediction right now.  I think Karl Lagerfeld is going to make a replica of this t-shirt and charge $150 for it.  

Today was an emotional roller coaster.  We got new bedroom furniture (amazing).  But the two old, fat delivery-men could not lift the dresser up the stairs.  So Mr. Ho, the brother, and two of our friends did it.  They did a great job, but man oh man, I was so anxious the entire time.  I kept envisioning that huge dresser falling back and crushing someone.  I said a quick prayer before they started.  And once the job was done, I realized my armpits were sweating.  I know that's disgusting, but I was amazed I was even sweating - I rarely sweat.  I was so nervous my sweat glands felt it. 

Sweet dreams, readers.  I'm going to la-la land in my new bed!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

where are your five fun fact?

Unknown said...

i love the new bed... :)