Saturday, March 28, 2009

Saturday Night Boredom

I am waiting on Mr. Ho to come home and bring me some food.  I'm HONGRY!  Today, I ate crap food which is probably why I need to eat something of substance.  In the morning, Mr. Ho and I decided to play with this juicer we've never used.  So we made strawberry juice, tomato juice, carrot juice and grape juice.  It was so much fun.  We felt like little kids doing a science experiment.  "Mix the grape and carrot!"  Delicious, actually.

We ran some errands after that and I ate Chick-fil-a nuggets with their polynesian sauce, waffle fries, and lemonade.  If you know me, you know I HEART ketchup in a big way.  But for some reason, their polynesian sauce is the only way to go with their nuggets.  This meal always reminds me of college because we ate it all the time.  

While at the mall, we went to the candy store and I bought a box of Nerds (ate the whole things in one sitting), a Cow Tail, and chocolate covered gummy bears.  Then when we got home Mr. Ho decided he was hungry and we got pizza from Paisanos.  Junk food all day long.

2 marriage moments of the day:

1.  I wore my Hunter boots for the first time today.  They are just the classic rainboots and I felt very clumsy while walking.  So I asked Mr. Ho if he ever saw My Sassy Girl, which is this Korean movie and in this one part, the guy trades his sneakers for the girl's heels because her feet hurt.  Before I could explain the scene, Mr. Ho says, "I don't need to watch My Sassy Girl.  I'm living it."

2.  We went to Bed Bath + Beyond and we were looking at all the various kitchen tools - melon ball scoopers, potato smashers, etc.  We were on opposite sides of the aisle, but we both turned to each other at the same time with garlic presses in our hands.  

I would like to mention that I was at Forever 21 at Fair Oaks Mall to browse and I stared right into temptation's eyes and slapped that b*tch in the face!  (BTW, did you know they have a BATHROOM on the second floor?  It's really clean and convenient).  No-buy is still a go.

Does anyone else ever sleep on their side and wake up with a painful ear ache because you've slept on it when it was bent?  I do this all the time.  Stupid.

We watched 3:10 to Yuma last night and I really have to say that I LOVED it.  Not only is Batman in it but Russell Crowe is amazing.  And so is Ben Foster who plays Russell's sidekick.  I hate westerns but this flick made me want to be a damn cowboy.  If I lived back in those days, I wonder what I would be?  Maybe a teacher.  Or a saloon whore.  Just kidding.

4 comments:

Diana said...

OH MY GOSH. i do that ear thing ALL THE TIME!!! it's soooooooooooooooooo painful!! and also, i absolutely love marriage moment number 2. i can see it, and it is sooooooooooo cute.

alex said...

LOL @ the marriage moments of the day. :)

the chickfila next to work doesn't have the crispy chicken club sandwich that i used to get all the time in dc... they only have the healthier grilled version. :( and i eat my fries w/ both honey mustard and polynesian sauce... but not both on the same frie.

Unknown said...

i enjoyed your whole entry. too many funny parts especially the garlic smasher. i think this was the night i ate 4 sandwiches filled with apple jelly, honey and butter. ;)

Unknown said...

wow i'm impressed w/ your no buy. at least your hunter boots were free. i wore mine once. worst purchase ever for me b/c i'm not getting my moneys worth. unless i wear them with some daisy dukes. hm.