Monday, July 27, 2009

I Am Not Psychic

A while back, I posted a picture of Lily Allen wearing a homemade Chanel t-shirt. And while my prediction of Chanel replicating the shirt did not come true, she is the face of a recent campaign. So I'm kinda right? Haha.


I had a dream last night that someone bought me 3 Chanel bags. I didn't want to wake up from that one.

Did everyone have a good weekend? Mr. Ho and I hosted 3 kiddies from church for a little sleepover. I didn't know what to expect, but wow, it was a great time. They are the most well behaved kids I have ever met. Such a testament of how well their parents raised them. I hope I can raise my kids one day like that. I'll have to get some advice.

Mr. Ho is watching Teen Wolf right now and having a blast. Lol. He is the best husband in the world.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

your the best wifey in the world :)

HangPan.com said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Diana said...

hosting 3 kiddies from church?? you two are so freakin' cute, i love it!

in about a week you will be hosting another, bigger kid. hahahah can't wait!