Sunday, July 5, 2009

Never Say Never

I should really stop saying, "I'll NEVER..."  I said I'd never Twitter and now I'm twittering.  Mostly to follow celebrities.  

So we successfully put ourselves on the neighborhood BLACK list.  For the 4th of July, they blocked off the bridge so family and children could hang out in the streets for the fireworks show at Fairfax High School.  Too bad we had no idea what was going on and pulled in s-l-o-w-l-y, confused.  Watching everyone grimace, shake their heads, wave for us to back out.  I was so incredibly embarrassed!  

Just wanted to say CONGRATULATIONS to the O.G. DungeonMaster + his Hawaiian Princess on their engagement!  I am so excited for you and I am still waiting to hear all the details!

2 comments:

o.g. d.m. said...

lol... yes!! i got a shoutout! i'll be emailing the details soon. :)

Unknown said...

i've missed out on so many updates! love them all!