Friday, July 10, 2009

Another Wedding Weekend

I have bridesmaid duties again this weekend for the lovely Chelle.  I've known her since middle school.  Where did the days go when I used to be taller than her??  I'm excited for the wedding.  I just realized she was the only "minority" bridesmaids - the rest were asian.  And now I get to be her "minority!"  LOL.
 
I guess I haven't really been blogging about what I've been doing with my life.  Uh.  Let's see.  I've been going to the pool.  Went to the gym FINALLY on Wednesday, but haven't been back since.  Been Skyping with SIL.  Trying to sell those bags for my aunt and getting rid of our yellow sofa.  I did have dinner with DHuang and her man last weekend.  That was a lot of fun.  She's going to be in town in August and actually going to stay with us!  I'm super erxcited about that one.  I read a book.  I can't think of anything else.  I am quite boring.

Mr. Ho and I just finished Entourage season 5, so we are ready for the 6th season on Sunday!  What a great show.  

Tis all for now.  I gotta finish packing before we leave for Frederick.  I hate packing.  Even if it's for one night.

Later, friends!

1 comment:

Diana said...

helloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. currently experiencing a breather at work and stopping by to say hello! miss you! can't WAIT for august! slumber party on the couches -- um. totally. omg i just realized i get to play with rocky a lot, too! okay i'm going to stop writing now. time to read your other posts. :)