Saturday, July 25, 2009

A-Dic-Shun

So I think I am addicted to my iPhone. I'm not talking about "OMG, I LURVE my iPhone." I'm talking about, I always feel the need to have it in my hand. I JONES for it. If my phone is charging or in another room, I find myself picking up Mr. Ho's iPhone. I have a whole ritual of what I check on the phone as soon as I get up, before I even get my butt out of bed. I think I need to go to iPhone Anonymous. I'm not even joking. This may be a problem. I need to quit it. Cold turkey. I should sell it and get a basic cell with none of the ah-may-zing features that the iPhone has. HAHAHAHAHA. Who am I kidding? Must. Have. iPhone.

I recently had a conversation with my madre about their future plans. Apparently, they might move to CALIFORNIA! WTH. I thought they were finally going to be on the east coast again, near their kids! But no, they are heavily considering a move out to the west siiiidde. I just want them here for selfish reasons. They have a better opportunity over there.... but STILL! It will be pretty awesome to have a place to stay in Cali though. I think they would move to Korea II - Orange County. If they move to Cali, my next hope would be is that they move out here when they retire. Humph. I think I might have to move, people. The weather, the attitude, the CELEBRITIES. BFFF, how can we trick our husbands into uprooting everything and moving across the country? Let's make it happen.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

No need for tricking, just ask, we can go darling :) I love cali....

Unknown said...

UGH- I DIE!! hubby said he'd live there if i find him a job.