Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Just Call Me Danny Tanner

There was the utmost rancid smell coming from our old fridge.  I chucked everything I thought could be the culprit.  Mr. Ho and I thought it might be one of his stinky cheeses, but nope.  I made Mr. Ho go through the freezer too and he found a rotting piece of meat.  The compartment above the defunct ice-maker was completely warm.  Everything in that area was warm!  The rest of the freezer was cold but not icy cold.  I don't know why I did it, but when Mr. Ho took the meat out for me to inspect, I took the biggest whiff and dry heaved almost to death.  So gross.  

So we bought a new fridge!  I love it.  It is so spacious, not to mention clean, fresh, and an energy-saver!  I am a water snob and this water is totally drinkable so we'll be getting rid of the Deer Park cooler.  The plastic is going to stay on there for a little bit.  Just so I can relish in it's newness.  

I never thought new kitchen appliances would make me so happy!  Maybe I'm more excited to cross this off our house to-do list.  

Whenever I go nuts cleaning or do anything house related, I always think of Danny Tanner - Bob Saget's character on Full House.  Remember the episode where they bust Danny for vacuuming the vacuum cleaner?  I do that.

PS.  Watching Sleepers right now.  Never saw it before.  Love it!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

i think we were blogging at the same time. well i was editing mine. most importantly...holy fridge. congratulations and please say you don't do that vacuum thing? i believe it but please say it ain't so. btw, sleepers is so good.

Unknown said...

i changed my the title...do you like it? i dunno. hm.

Diana said...

dude that thing is GINORMOUS!! and ginormously beautiful. :) my noodles are sitting in that fridge right now. sigh. also, sleepers used to be my favorite movie because i had a huuuuuge crush on brad renfro (not to be confused with brad pitt, who was also lookin' good in the movie).

Anonymous said...

sweet fridge! i like when the freezer is below the fridge... looks cooler for some reason. :)