Saturday, March 7, 2009

Warm Weather = Crazy People?

Needless to say patkevin01@gmail.com was BLOCKED!  Initially I thought it might be an old wedding vendor contact or something like that.  I knew it was a stranger when they called me the wrong name.  I've used my alias "Mrs. Ho" to protect the innocent!  What a scam artist!

12:09 PM Pat: Hey
  How are you doing [Mrs. Ho]
 me: who is this
12:10 PM Pat: Pat Kevin
 me: i have no idea who u are
 Pat: The buyer of your item on Cr
12:11 PM me: ok. can i help you
 Pat: Sure
  i need someone who can be helping me with so payment
12:12 PM And i will be pay him or her off
12:13 PM you there?
12:15 PM me: dont message me again
 Pat: Why?
12:16 PM me: i dont know you
 Pat: i told you that am from Crigalist
  Can you work with me
  ?
 me: no
12:17 PM Pat: i will be pay you for everything you do

2 comments:

Unknown said...

creep. you should've said go fuck yourself jerkoff.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting this! Same guy tried to buy my furniture on Craigslist, and the second I saw "I will make arrangement with my shipping company" I thought it best be wise to google the email address......