Friday, April 24, 2009

I Did It!

Got the hair done yesterday.  I discussed my plans for my perm and we did the hair accordingly.  As in, keeping it long and doing a bunch of highlights underneath to accentuate the future curls.  Good times.  

That wasn't the most exciting part of my day, though.  I parallel parked my car!  YES!  Granted, it took about 15 takes, but still.  I did it.  Oh, I guess I should say that it was our Accord, not the Range.  Whatever.  High 5's all around!

We went to dinner last night and I only had 2 glasses of wine but I was HAMMERED.  This is probably due to the fact that I haven't been drinking that much.  Trying to treat my body as a temple for the future Ho to reside in.  That went out the window last week so I'll just milk it for a little while.

I'd just like to say one thing.  My SIL wants to take me crib shopping.  Like, today.  Is this puzzling to anyone else?  HAHA.  It is endearing though.  I'll hold you up to buying me one when the day comes :)

Enjoy the beautiful weather!  This especially applies to BFFF.  Get that stroller out.  V!!!!!  (Do you know that Jay-Z song where he gives shout-outs and all he says for Beyonce is "B"  and then it echoes?  That's what I'm doing here with the V!!!!!  V now has 2 meanings).

That's it.  Later.

**The Jay song is called "My 1st Song" off the Black Album.**

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Can you please post photos please??? :)

Diana said...

oh crap that previous comment was meant for this post. hahaha. so yes. photos!! we are a demanding audience, aren't we? hahah.

Unknown said...

congratulations on PP! dude i have to get the bugaboo put 2gether first like get the pink cover on and everything first.