Monday, April 27, 2009

Slang

You know what I really hate?  The term, grown & sexy.  Where did it come from anyway?  

Urban dictionary defines it as, "a term used to describe people who have reached a point in their lives where playing games and immaturity is behind them and they have grown up and are ready to take on bigger and better things."

Really?  Because to me, it just sounds like an excuse to sound better than you really are.  It sounds skeezy.   

If this phrase ever comes out of my mouth, feel free to smack me upside the head.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

aren't you grown and sexy? hov says it all the time...this is only for the grown and sexy...excuse me miss, can you come, hang w/ me possibly? that is years ago though.

Unknown said...

"...therefore i don't wanna see more back and forth about who's hotter, it's young holla..." (HOV) i love that he calls himself young. love it.