Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Hair Do or Don't

I've succumbed.  I'm going to get my hair done tomorrow with my girl, Leah.  She has been doing my hair since I was 19, or something like that.  For the most part, we do something different everytime I go see her.  I've been red, purple, and different shades of blonde and brown.  

I was going to wait and get my hair cut, colored, and permed in Hong Kong, but I've decided to only perm my hair in Hong Kong.  I'm way too nervous to try and communicate how to cut and color my hair.  But I'm definitely going to do a perm - not a Korean lady perm but more like Gisele or Nicole Richie (love!)  Hopefully something like this:



How adorable is she?  So petite and pregnant.  Glowing.

Anyway, I just have to decide what color I want to do.  It's been dark brown for so long.  I am tempted to go lighter.  Mr. Ho hates red so that's out of the question.  We'll see what happens...  Suggestions are welcome!

After watching Mamma Mia! for the second time with my parents, I've been wanting to listen to the soundtrack and that's what I'm doing right now.  Happy Hump Day!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

thank the Lord you need to get your hair did. not in a bad way but a cut. ugh. nicole is like the cutest thing pregnant. so tired. i have to update tomorrow if i can get some sleep. today would've been a decent day if i didn't fuck up peapod. i was so pissed. i left the rudest note.

delivery was supposed to be b/t 7-9. just leave at the door. this is the 2nd time you've been late. thanks.

Unknown said...

and i did a really bad thing. real bad. maybe i'll blog about it tomorrow if ur lucky. xoxo

Diana said...

WHERE ARE THE PICS OF THE HAIR?! eeeeeek so exciting :) and i very much agree. she looks fantastic!