Monday, April 6, 2009

A Drive-By Blog

The past week was pretty hectic planning my sister-in-law's surprise bridal shower/bachelorette party.  All eight of her bridesmaids came in from all over the country to surprise her for a very girly weekend.  It took a lot of coordination and planning on my part, but I believe it was a success!  We had the traditional bridal shower with games, gifts, and food.  Then we transitioned into a sex toy party, which then led to dinner at Honey Pig (the bride-to-be's choice although we made reservations at other establishments), and ended the night at K Street Lounge in DC.  Good times.

Right now, I'm watching a marathon of The Hills.  I love that line -I want to forgive you and I want to FORGET you.  Speidi is the highlight of that show.  Oooh, and now I'm excited for the new Road Rules/Real World Challenge.  I don't keep up with the new series, but I love the Challenges because of the old faces.  The cast is so wack and it's so entertaining.

I feel brain-dead right now so I don't have much to blog about but I'll regroup and come back later.  Bye friends!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

that title is funny. i love speidi.

Diana said...

man, that's a FUN and BUSY weekend!! and it was a surprise?? i still need to attend a sex toy party. i would giggle the whole time. :)

SiL said...

Sex toy parties ROCK!!! So did K Street! Where the pix at?? I checked the website 10 times! Thanks for such an awesome surprise SIL! I will take those memories DOWN UNDER! PS, got any batteries? HEHE

Unknown said...

hello? i caught up on all your comments just now. can i get a marathon updation like i've been doing please bfff? i'm watching tivoed hills and seriously i can punch better than spencer. i still love them. team speidi. i know L. btw, where's my dildo?