Friday, December 16, 2011

Friday Colds

I was just telling Mr. Ho how he always gets sick but I never do. Jinxed myself on that one. I have the beginnings of a cold - sore throat, runny nose. I also have a very achy shoulder. The left one. Ever since Olivia was born - holding her, nursing her. It's never been the same. Olivia has a slight cold too but I think hers is teething related. Those suckers are really popping out of no where.

Hopefully, the cold will go away before Christmas. Can't believe it's next week! I think I'm done shopping. My mom sent me some pants and jacket that I already opened. Must exchange the pants. They fit kind of strange - really good in the legs but huge in the waist. If I can get my ish together, I'll post a picture. Love them.

Happy Friday, friends! Any weekend plans? I don't think we have any. Just football for Mr. Ho tomorrow morning. Maybe we'll make up a Little Gym class tomorrow.

No comments: