Monday, December 12, 2011

PTC Brunch

As soon as I heard Olivia babble over the baby monitor, I got ready to meet my girlfriends in Baltimore. I had to leave around 930 AM to get gas and Lord knows I am terrible at parking so I knew it would take me some time, which it did. I think I circled the streets for about 30 minutes. Not only was I looking for a spot, but a spot I could just slide right into, because I suck at parallel parking.

Anyway, it was so great to see my PTC unit!!! I think the last time we all got together was for Fitz's wedding. So for the 7 of us to sit around a table and gab, was heaven. It was also lovely to have J'Matty and Josh with us for a bit.

I love how we can talk about anything and it's just a good time. I feel 16 again (in between the text messages and phone calls from Mr. Ho, that is). We laugh over everything, share stories, stuff our faces with food. We just needed a Friends marathon on the television and it would've been perfect!

Hearing everyone's stories about work, family, friends, love lives, gossip is the best. It's really nice to just escape the everyday routine once in awhile. I don't need to wild out and get rowdy on party buses anymore (although, I will if you need me to)! A talk with girlfriends is just what the doctor ordered!

Hello to my PTC friends if you are reading this! Hope to reunite again sooner rather than later! Besos!

No comments: