Monday, December 12, 2011

Immortalized

SB is great. She's so friendly and thoughtful. A great friend, sister, daughter. You are lucky to know her. Also quite gorgeous, so it's no surprise that she has been immortalized on the internet with this poem written by a fellow FHS classmate. She never knew he felt this way about her so to stumble across this GEM was quite surprising. AND the best damn thing I have ever read. God Bless the Internet.

Dedicated to SB...

I have memories of the smile
That would light the path for a mile,
And the sparkle in your eyes will
Keep the warmth through the night till
I get a chance to once again see
The girl who was everyday filled with glee
And had the power to make anyone happy
Simply with her exuberant energy.
How could such a person exist?
I could not make an ample list
That would explain this.
There is no reason, she just is.

Can I get a slow clap going right now? I love it so much. Whoever ends up being your MOH doesn't need to write a speech because this poem says it all.

No comments: