Sunday, April 17, 2011

Sunday Night


Sunday nights are all the same. Unwinding from the weekend, getting ready for another week. I'm just sitting here at my desk in the kitchen, drinking wine, listening to Adele, and jotting down things-to-do in my planner. It's nice and quiet in the house. Mr. Ho's at football and Miss Olive is off in dreamland.

We had a good weekend. Yesterday was a rainy, miserable day. We went to the grocery store at 8 AM and then I did laundry and cleaned the house throughout the day. Mr. Ho made homemade ramen. It was Momofuku style. UNBELIEVABLY delicious!!!! It is an all-day affair but so worth the deliciousness! Today, I had lunch with Kim and Michelle at Wildfire. It was great to catch up with the ladies. Then we went to dinner with the in-laws and Olive's great-grandmother and Uncle Steve/Bong!

I had all these things I wanted to write and now I can't remember a damn thing.

Oh, here's one. While I'm sleeping and I have to pee in real life, I always dream about peeing. I search for a bathroom and it's always I either can't find one, the bathroom is filthy and I don't want to pee, or I sit on a toilet and no matter how hard I try, I just can't pee. Thank goodness I've never wet the bed. Haha.

So people keep asking me when I'm having another bebe. It's inevitable. Listen, I just want to enjoy Olivia. I want to relish in our little unit of 3. I want to feel normal for a little bit. And then we'll try again. Give me at least a year. Let me celebrate my 30th birthday in a drunken stupor and then we'll talk.

I have a picture of Miranda Kerr as my wallpaper on my iPhone as thinspiration but it's not working. I think I need to tattoo her hot body onto my hand or something. There is only one picture of her that really pisses me off though.


I hate it for 2 reasons.
1. She looks effing unbelievable after having a child! I looked a hot swollen mess.
2. I am super jealous of her beautiful baby at the boob. I still get really sad about that.

Anyway.

I took Oli to my grandparents on Friday. I always hate myself afterwards because I don't go there enough. They get such joy from seeing their great-granddaughter. What is wrong with me? We walked around Montgomery Mall afterwards. Zara has an AMAZING collection right now. It took SO MUCH self-control not to buy out the store. I just bought a couple of items because I have to remember I'll get to do some damage in California. I purchased a pair of pants, a navy blazer, a t-shirt dress, and a poofy skirt. I reluctantly put down a tank, shorts, and the CUTEST green dress. I was SO close to keeping the dress but I saw that the stitching was off and it was the last in my size so... *sigh*

I cleaned my closet yesterday. I got rid of 2 trashbags full of stuff and it didn't really make a dent. I really wish I had a personal stylist to bring me tons of options.

Ok. I think I'm going to take a shower. Nitey Nite Party People!

1 comment: