Monday, April 25, 2011

Japanese Curry

Tonight I made Japanese Curry. It's pretty easy but takes a bit of time because you have to stir fry all the ingredients. The directions are on the side of the curry package. I use this brand:



It also comes in a spicier version which is pretty good too. We have that in our pantry but I wanted to make something that Olivia could have a taste of. I didn't give her too much since it's a little salty and I didn't know how her stomach would react to such strong flavors.

I bought stew beef and just cut it up with scissors but Korean grocery stores actually sell packaged "curry meat." Just beef chopped up nicely for curry. I like to use 1 onion, 2 carrots, and 1 potato.



I enjoy this. It would have been SUPER ace with a side of kimchi. I was too lazy to go buy some.

No comments: