Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Friends!

Sometimes I forget that people actually read this. So I wanted to respond to someone's comment!

yum! do you think you can get by without okra? i dont even know what okra is. haha. keep the recipes coming! i think i want to try the talapia one too.

Hi friend! Okra is delicious! Especially fried okra! I think you could omit the okra but maybe throw in another bell pepper to make up for it? If you can find crab meat, definitely use that instead of the scallops. I couldnt find fresh crabmeat at the store so that's why i used the scallops. And we THINK Mr. Ho is allergic to crabmeat (seriously, what a shame!) so it was a good thing. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Amy Pypiak said...

I read I read! :) Thanks for the info. I know right where the fresh crab meat is in my store so I wil definitely go with crab! And thanks for the pepper idea.
Muah!