Monday, June 8, 2009

Ramblings

I am totally procrastinating on cleaning our bathroom.  The rest of the house is clean (it is Monday Clean-Day afterall) but I really don't want to do our bathroom.  Today is one of those days where I need to bust out the Clorox and go over everything with a freaken toothbrush.  So annoying.  I really detest the smell of Clorox. 

The weekend was a lot of fun.  Friday night, Mr. Ho and I went to see Russell Peters at the DC Improv and we had such a great time!  The opening act, Mike Young, was so funny.  I think he's coming out with a HBO special soon.  But no one compares to Russell.  Mr. Ho feared he would recycle his old stuff, but he kept it fresh and hilarious!  He is so good at making fun of people in the audience.  I would definitely go see him again. You know why else this was a good night?  I got to wear my Loubs for the first time!  I wish the bottoms would never scuff.  

Saturday, Mr. Ho and I had dimsum with SIL, BIL, and Grandma Ho at Mark's Duck House.  Afterwards, we picked up Big A and took him to the Fairfax Fair.  I haven't been to a fair in so long and it just showed me how much I have aged.  Rides that I used to LOVE now make me feel so damn nauseous.  Heights that used to thrill me scare the crap out of me.  At least A had lots of fun!  We took him to eat at Todai and the boy ate 4 avocado rolls, broccoli, green hello, pineapples, edamame, and some grapes.  He is too funny.  We were exhausted after the day with him (babysitting is great birth control) so we just watched Bolt and went to sleep.

Sunday, we went to church and then went to DC to pick up crabs at the waterfront.  Mr. Ho had wanted to go to Orlando to celebrate our 1-year but I wanted to keep it low-key - crabs and beer!  Too bad Mr. Ho had a horrible allergic reaction and broke out in hives.  He took 2 Benadryl and passed out.  It was definitely a low-key celebration :(

I can't believe SIL's wedding is less than a week!  I'm so excited that DHuang and my parents will be in town!

Ok fine.  I'll go Clorox the crap out of my bathroom.  Later.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

you really should not be using clorox. you should be using Method.