Sunday, June 28, 2009

Did You Know...

That on July 8, 2009, 6 seconds after 4:05 AM or PM, it will be 04:05:06 07/08/09?  This won't happen again in our lifetimes.  WITNESS, bitches!

Today, is the first full day that SIL has been gone.  To think that she JUST landed in Australia.  Poor thing.  Mr. Ho is at football practice and I'm just shooting the sh*t.  Oh, my parents learned how to use Skype!  So it will be fun "seeing" them more often.  

I guess I should update on the no-buy.  I guess I didn't pull through.  I bought this one dress that I swore I was going to return, but I loved it SO much that I decided to keep it.  And I bought the Lady Gaga CD - only so I can email the songs to SIL because she's obsessed with her.  Oh, and Mr. Ho bought me 2 American Apparel deep-v tshirts today.  No excuses.  I suck.  I still will try not to purchase too many things, though. 

No comments: