Monday, June 29, 2009

Curious George

Do people read this blog?  I have no idea who my audience is.  I sometimes wonder if I should make it really public (i.e. post the link on my facebook).  Not sure about that one.  Your opinion is welcome.

I did a semi-clean today.  Which basically means I didn't vacuum.  I hate pushing that sucker around.  I did Swiffer the floor and busted out my Swiffer Slippers.  Genius!  It is really hot in the house.  I guess summer is really kicking in full swing now.  I have a few things to knock off my to-do list.  Then Mr. Ho and I are going to go get Rocky some food and go grocery shopping.  I love my husband.  Have I said that recently?

So excited because DHuang will be in town this weekend!  I am SO SO SO happy about that.  I miss her so much.

2 comments:

SiL said...

i read i read! You know what happened to your audience??? You left for HK and then you were supposed to give a HK update but you took two weeks and you lost a few followers! I think you should not post it on fb cuz some pple just do not need to know your business!
PS. Don't forget to show me how to add a new post to the blog! <3

Diana said...

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH... i cannot wait to see my precious!!! yes, that means Y-O-U!!

hmmmmm i'd say that depends on whether you want to say anything that comes to mind on here!! or if you mind having a few stalkers. ;)