Thursday, August 11, 2011

Back to Reality

I've been snapped back into my reality of being a mommy and a wife. Olivia has a pretty high fever (no other symptoms). Until now, fevers and colds have hardly fazed her. This time, she is not herself. Super fussy, easily frustrated. She had a nuclear meltdown because I told her her cheesestick would have to wait until after her diaper change. We are missing Little Gym just in case it's more than a fever. I predict it will be a long, very long, day.

The fever actually started yesterday. Last night, I went to pick up my car at the dealership. It was getting serviced. Driving home, I had all four windows down, the sunroof completely open and the music on blast. It was SO great. I really miss that.

Well, I better get back to the little one. But I'm going to post two really good recipes first.

No comments: