Friday, August 26, 2011

Absence

Hi friends! Sorry for my absence. My mom is in town (yay!!) so I've been occupied with keeping her entertained and getting shit done around the house while she keeps Olivia entertained!

What a week already! The earthquake. Where were you? I was rearranging my dishes. I first thought it was rocky running around upstairs. Realized it was an earthquake, grabbed my mom and Olivia and stood in a doorframe, which I learned from Saved by the Bell. I was quite traumatized afterwards. My imagination went rampant with what-ifs.

Then I caused a slight flood in the house. Remember that post of how I discovered I had to clean the filter of my laundry machine? Well I did that a Few days ago and left the cap off because it stunk and I was going to air it out. Well the dumb ass that I am forgot to put it back on, and put in another load of laundry! Walked away for 5 minutes before remembering and from hearing Mr. Ho screaming expletives because the basement ceiling was leaking. Everything is fine now but gosh. That was also traumatizing.

Now here comes Hurricane Irene! We bought water and food. I had to get flashlights and they were all sold out at Ace Hardware, target, kmart, walmart, and home depot. Finally got some from office depot of all
Places. I can't imagine them
Being very good so I'll have to remember to stock up later. I also Gathered the good jewels and important documents and hard drive in ziplocks. Just in case!!

That's all for now. Hope you all stay safe and dry!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: