Sunday, August 7, 2011

Sunday Past

Hi friends. How was your weekend? I have some stuff to do around the house so here's a bullet-point rundown:

  • Mr. Ho played 2 games of football
  • Olivia and I went to an open playtime at the local community center. It was ok. She was still shy but no physical contact was made this time. Hallelujah.
  • More swings and slides at the park
  • Dinner at Mama's.
  • Target with Mama. We went to buy her lightbulbs but I ended up buying a yoga mat, 2 DVDs for Oli, 2 storage boxes for Oli's old clothes, tennis balls for Rocky, drawing paper and big crayons for Olive. Very productive and everything for under $100. Amazing!
  • Coffee trip to Chinatown Coffee Co. in DC
  • My absolute favorite DHuang was in town!!!! She came over and we just ate and talked. It was like old times with her standing on one side of the island (eating) and me sitting on the other side (eating) but also feeding a baby. I lovest her so much and am so proud of all that she's accomplished since she flew the nest. So happy I get to see her and the OGDM's in a month!
That was about it! Toodles!

No comments: