Wednesday, January 19, 2011

All in the Family

My brother is engaged! He was supposed to do it on Thursday but was too excited after he picked up the ring yesterday. I am very happy for him and my new SIL! He may be an almost married man, but to me, he's still a little kid. If I feel this way about my brother, how will I feel when Olivia grows up? Ugh. I don't even want to think about it.

Right now I am sitting at my desk. I just backed-up my computer because I have to take my Mac to the doctor (Genius Bar) tomorrow. I blew a speaker! I was listening to music while cleaning and I guess I was jammin too hard. O well. I also have a rice sock tucked in my left armpit. I have a clogged duct and it's killing me. My left arm/shoulder/boob is just wack in general. Not only does it have the clogged duct, but it produces less milk. And my shoulder kills from holding Olivia.

One of these days, I'm going to recount my entire birth story. And after that, I'll try not to talk about my boobs anymore.

I am feeling a bit uneasy these days. Not only do the dead birds, fish, seals freak me out, but have you heard about this superstorm that's supposed to hit California? I don't want to believe it, but still... Pretty scary.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/01/18/super-storm-california-re_n_810639.html

One of my good friends had an interesting theory. She said the aliens are coming in 2013. The aliens use the birds' bodies to spy on humans and since they are done with their spying, they disposed of the bodies. Hence, dead birds.

Also, apparently, you aren't supposed to use two spaces after a period.

http://www.slate.com/id/2281146/

Thanks, DHuang. Life as I know it, is over.

1 comment:

Diana said...

don't stop talking about your boobs! hahah i love boob stories.

i am still in shock about your bro :) what an adult!!