Sunday, January 30, 2011

All Done

One of my favorite feelings in the world - crossing off everything off of my to-do list and my honey-do list! We got a lot accomplished this weekend. Here's a rundown:

-Doing laundry and cleaning the house
-Calling invites for Olivia's dol (those who don't have email)
-Returning things at the mall and buying some things for Olivia's photoshoot
-Stopping by the dduk store to inquire about the dol cake
-Grocery shopping
-Making another batch of food for Olivia's. She's venturing into cheeses and spinach this week
-Ordering the wet bar items for the basement

And my most favorite item of all - going to Best Buy to buy a new DISHWASHER!!!! WOOOOOTTTTT!!!! This baby is all stainless steel - inside and out. The best feature is that it has a "sanitize" feature so I can just throw everything of Olivia's in there instead of handwashing. Anything that saves me time and my poor chapped hands is a God-send!

Miss Olivia is doing well! She is babbling so much more. Everything is "ma" or "umma." I swear she also says, "done" and "bbul" which is light in korean. I think she also says "mung mung" which is puppy in korean. She is getting good at waving goodbye, pointing. She loves to run around the island in her walker. She's getting pretty good at going up the stairs but she's not standing on her own or walking though. Everyone always asks me that. It's funny - some strangers she really loves and others she really detests. For instance, she didn't really warm up to Mr. Ho's cousin, Andy, all that much. But she fell in LURVE with the owner of the hanbok store and the waitresses at the sushi restaurant. Hmm... I think she likes old asian people. Lol. She will have serious staredowns with asian men. We were waiting in line at H&M and there was a korean man behind us and she would not stop staring. Maybe it reminds her of her daddy. Who knows. She's a funny girl.

Oh, I bought Olivia a new hanbok. I don't know when I'll get the other one so I hope the lady will issue me a refund *crossing fingers*

Going to be early tonight because I have to stay up a bit late tomorrow. Toodles!

1 comment:

Diana said...

yayyy for the new awesome dishwasher! and i can't wait to hear olivia say all those things !!