Friday, January 7, 2011

Project Panic

What the HECK have I been doing??!!!

Olivia's dol is coming up way too quickly. I am having a mild panic attack. I came up with a quick checklist tonight and that list is a bit overwhelming now. I'm debating whether I should blog about the planning or just shock and awe you on that day.

Maybe I am going a bit overboard with this but it's her DOL! And it's her GOLDEN birthday! And that only comes ONCE in your life. Oh my sweet little baby. I wonder if I'm going to cry during this occasion. I already get teary-eyed when I look at her newborn pictures...

Or maybe I should take Mr. Ho's advice and just relax and keep it simple. She is only one year old, for goodness sake... We'll see how much I can get done between now and the party.

I'm feeling much better, btw. I went to the doctor and he prescribed me some meds. The aches went away but the meds made me really nauseous and gave me a horrible headache. Luckily, that cleared up today. I was able to go get my hair done with Leah. I haven't seen her in over a year. I missed her! She is the only one I trust with this head. I hope she never leaves this area.

My doll of a husband has done the morning shift the past three days and that has helped me so much. I haven't gotten this much sleep since pre-baby! 1030-7/8ish. I don't know if it's the meds or what but I have dreamt about the Kardashians the past two nights. I hope I do it again tonight. Fun dreams.

Did I mention Olivia has 3 teeth coming in? It is just the cutest thing. She is trying to master pulling herself up and such. I think she could do all these things a lot quicker but we seem to hold her a lot. And so do her grandparents. She needs more floor time - note to self.

I know, I talk about Olivia A LOT. But she is my entire world right now. These are the projects that will be overtaking my life/blog for awhile:

-DOL
-Basement

Ok, just two projects but BIG ones.

1 comment:

Diana said...

no worries, mama! her dol will be fantastic :)