Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Two Timer

I cheated.

I went to another stylist.

And I liked it.

I read about Salon Mint on yelp and the reviews about Audrey peaked interest. I went today and I was definitely nervous. But she was very sweet and calm. She took so much time to cut my hair. She was making love to it and I appreciated it.

Mr. Ho dubbed it "the best hair cut" I've ever had!

And the best part, it was cheaper than my usual.

Don't be thrown off by the exterior or decor. And I would only go see Audrey.

If you go, you have to stop by my house because it's across the street. Another plus when it takes 2.5 hours to color and cut my hair!

Excuse the Bieber-ness in the bangs. I didn't know what was going on.

Salon Mint (stylist: Audrey)
10384 Willard Way
Fairfax, VA 22030
(703) 218-4113


No comments: