Thursday, April 12, 2012

Lazy

I do not feel like doing anything. So far , the entire week has been like this.
The house really needs to be cleaned. Majorly. But for once, I don't really give a shit. Maybe I'm hoping that if it gets bad enough, Mr. Ho will be shocked enough to call the cleaners. This is never going to happen.

On the separate, more happy note, I spoke to my dear friend Mrs. Smith today! She just had her 2nd bebe 6 weeks ago. I just wanted to hear her birth story (we had semi similar labor stories with our firsts) and how it was like adjusting to having 2 kiddos. As I expected, it's rough. But worth it.

I have baby fever, guys. Today, it's at 98 degrees. On fi-yah. I just looked at some of Olivia's baby pictures and got all misty eyed. She was such a chubster :).



1 comment:

Amy Pypiak said...

I had a dream a few nights ago you were with child. skype sunday?!