Monday, April 9, 2012

Sad, but Happy


Something sad happened about two weeks ago.  Mr. Ho decided to sell our Range Rover.  Seriously, let's all have a moment of silence for my beloved Range Rover....  To be honest, that car wasn't the greatest.  Terrible gas mileage, Mr. Ho hated the way it drove, poor technology.  But it was my first luxury vehicle and I have always, ALWAYS loved the way it looks.




We are looking to save, save, save these days.  Just to be smart and think for the future (babies, I hope).  The car we decided on is the Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland.  It is AWESOME.  I am so excited for it.  I'm not sure of all the options it has.  I could really care less, honestly.  I just need a sunroof and parking sensors.  I love the way it looks.  Not as mean as the Range Rover, but aggressive enough.  It should be coming in sometime this week.

Let's give two snaps to the Ho's for supporting the American economy.  *snap snap*


No comments: