Saturday, July 9, 2011

Saturday Night

Today seemed like a really long day. Olivia had a rough night sleeping. She was stirring/fussing like every few hours or so. I finally realized she was sleeping with a poopy diaper :( But now she has another case of the nose runs. And a very slight fever. I think she might be teething. She is SUPER needy of Mommy. I leave her sight and I can hear her little "umma? umma? UMMA?!" and she does this thing with her hands when she wants something. It's so adorable but a bit exhausting, I won't lie.

We went to my grandparent's house today because it's my grandfather's birthday this week. We brought over some BonChon Chicken. But we really chowed down on Grandma's food. Man, that woman can cook so well. We always eat to the brink of coma and end up laying down on the couches. It doesn't help that it's like Spa World Jr. there. So effing hot. Oh, Danny came with us! I haven't seen my brother since we were in Mississippi together. It really is a dog gone shame how little we see each other. I really miss having a close relationship with him. I know he is really busy with work, but still...

Zara is having a MAYJOR sale, people. I didn't get anything but I am thinking about this royal blue blazer that I definitely should have picked up.

We had SUCH a poop accident today. I've read about people who go to get their kiddies after a nap and find them playing in their own feces because they took off their own poopy diaper. Well, I took off Oli's diaper and let her "air out" (very important, future parents of the world) and started cleaning the dinner dishes. Mr. Ho was outside with Rocky and Oli was standing by the door watching, as she always does. Well, I didn't think anything would happen (I know her poop schedule) so I wasn't really paying attention. So I peeked over to see what she was up to and saw her looking at her feet reaching for something. I go over there and find poop everywhere - all over her feet, hands and the rug. UGH. Nightmare. It was right up to bath after that disaster.

I just got done some cleaning, put a load in the laundry. And now I'm going to make the grocery list. I am in such a food rut. I'm tired of the crap I make. I need new recipes.

Happy Saturday Evening ya'll.

No comments: