Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Unsolicited Advice

I hate when people offer unsolicited advice. Especially when it comes to my own child.

But I know I am so guilty of it too. So, I apologize if I ever annoy you with my wisdom. I swear, it's coming from a good place. I just want to help.

While I'm on the topic, here's some right now!

Don't touch other people's children. If it's a close friend's or family member's, at least let it be known you washed your hands (with water AND soap). It makes me so mad when strangers rub their nasty, dirty hands on my daughter's face. arms, legs, hands. I don't know where your hands have been all day.

The end.

1 comment:

azusa said...

omg... i went out to eat the other day and this random lady went up and touched the child..... i was like omg omgomg..... when she left the husband was like.. i know you didnt like that.. and i was like yeah i haaaaaaaaate that.....