Monday, January 9, 2012

Lines

I have been on the hunt for the perfect eyeliner.

I first tried the Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Liner ($20). It worked well, but it kept getting those loose threads. I didn't really have control either, but the waterproof part was very true. The second one I've tried is the Lancome ARTLINER ($29). The control is easier with this one, but it flaked way too easily for a $30 product.

So, I decided to venture into a gel liner and went with Mac Fluidline ($15). I LOVE IT. I think it's the brush too - MAC 266 ($19.50). It is very precise and so easy to work with. The only thing I wish was different, is that I wish the color was as rich as a liquid liner. That's all.
Next time, I think I'll try the Laura Mercier Tightline Cakeliner ($22).

Experimentation in beauty continues...

No comments: