Sunday, January 1, 2012

First Day

Happy 2012 again! Another fresh start.

We spent out new years eve at home. We had no desire to go anywhere. So we bought some Korean food and drank champagne. I actually had to wake up Mr. Ho minutes before the ball dropped.

Today, we started the day with mimosas. Bad idea. Made us both super lazy. We did get it together and went to my grandparents place. Brother and FSIL were there. BFFF and A also came later.

We had to hustle home because I wanted to make Dduk guk (Korean rice cake soup) for the in laws.

It was a good day! Despite this facial muscle spasm I have had for the past 30 hours, I have high hopes for the new year.

Here are my resolutions:

1. Put on eye cream every night.
2. Find a church.
3. More quality time with husband.
4. Learn how to swim.

Let's be real. Number 4 ain't happening but I'm putting it on the list until I do it.

xo

No comments: