Sunday, May 22, 2011

Cali

Wow I've been terrible about updating. We are in laguna and have been here since Monday. Nothing too crazy. Shopping, eating, visiting family. It's so much colder than I thought it would be. I brought all summer clothes and so I've been wearing the same thing every day. I'm bummed bc I can't parade Olivia in her teeny bikini.

Olivia is doing ok. She hasn't been sleeping well. And doesn't have much of an appetite but I think it's because she might be teething? She actually has a bit of a cough.

Needless to say, her condition stresses me out so I'm not 100% relaxed.

I dont miss Fairfax and the daily routine but I do miss the comforts of home - all of olivias things, my car, my bed. I wish i could bring home with me on vaca.

I hope you are all well! Glad it wasn't the rapture.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: