Saturday, May 14, 2011

Hi from MS

Hello Party People!
Sorry I haven't been blogging. My parents are existing on ethernet and refuse to upgrade to wifi. And the 3G network is slow as molasses here. So it's been hella annoying trying to blog. I tried to blog a Mother's Day entry but that didn't work. Hope all my mommy friends had a wonderful Mother's Day <3

Things here have been GREAT. I love it so much. I don't cook or clean. No laundry. And I get to sleep as soon as Olivia wakes because the parents want to play with her. It has been heaven. I really needed this break. Since Olivia did so well on the plane ride, it encourages me to come here more often. I am already getting sad about parting with the parentals in 2 weeks. I'm really going to miss the sleep fo sho.

We are leaving for Cali on Monday. Danny got into town yesterday so he could attend his fiance's graduation from Ole Miss today.

You know what's true about Southern folks? They really do have great manners. And they are groomed really well.

Um. I don't have that many stories. I've just been at the house or at my parent's store. Or shopping with my mom. It's been a very pleasent trip.

I hope everyone is doing well! I'll try to update more in Cali. We have wifi at the beach house. Hallelujah!!

No comments: