Sunday, May 1, 2011

Summarize

Hello Party People. Hope you all had a wonderful weekend! I sure did. Our last weekend in town before we go off on our West Coast adventure! Here's my weekend update...

Friday: Olivia went to Tysons to return several items that I ordered online. A few stuff for her from Old Navy and Gymboree. I ended up purchasing a few items for myself - a JLO-style hat, red linen romper and denim-ish shirt for Mr. Ho at Urban Outfitters, and a blouse, tank, and dress from H&M. It was a good shopping day. I don't cook on Fridays. We like to call it Sushi Friday because Mr. Ho gets me carryout sushi from Arigato almost every Friday. Yum.

Saturday: It was SUCH a beautiful day! We went grocery shopping in the morning and Mr. Ho decided he wanted to smoke pork in the BBQ. It takes ALLLLLL day but the end result is pure deliciousness. Jen and Jess swung by the house and we decided to go to Spa World! Spa World, for those who don't know, is a Korean Bathhouse. Ladies and Gentlemen have their separate locker rooms and bathing pools. You can get massages or scrubs. And you have to be butt-naked. You can join the opposite sex in the common area where they have these different huts of different temperatures and elements to sweat out your impurities. I really love it. I think we might try to do this on a regular basis.

Today: The weather was not as nice and it was quite the lazy Sunday. We ate brunch at Artie's and that's pretty much it. Mr. Ho is at football right now and I'm waiting for the laundry to dry so I can fold it. Today is also my mother's birthday and Olivia's 14th month!

My BFFF sent me this link the other day. It's someone's blog and it is HILARIOUS! I feel like DHuang sent it to me before but I forgot all about it. You guys should read it and have a big laugh.

http://hyperboleandahalf.blogspot.com/2010/06/this-is-why-ill-never-be-adult.html

No comments: