Saturday, May 7, 2011

We made it

What a crazy day. I'm blogging from the phone so I'll do quick bullet points.

-both Mr. Ho and I were on edge all morning getting ready. Olivias still congested. She didn't poop in the morning (I was so scared of a poopy diaper on the plane! But luckily she pooped before we left.). I had a million things to do before we left!!

-the car ride to the airport was a shit show. Traffic. Olivia throws up all over herself. I'm car sick and even more nauseous from the smell of her vomit. I'm dry heaving into a zip lock bag. We pull over a mile from BWI and I puke. Great

-luckily the plane was super empty so we got a whole row! Olivia did great! A little fussing at take off and landing but we played with stickers, read books, ate food, and watched cartoons.

-and now I'm laying next to her on my parents bed which was moved to the floor for us. I'm scared she will roll off.

But I'm going to go to bed . Like I said, today was a shit show. Started with poop (me worried she didn't take a morning poop) and ended with shit. Why? Because She pooped before bath and I'm checking her diaper and somehow her hairbow falls directly into the poop.

Bbye favorite hair bow. What a way to go.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:Clinton Raymond Rd,Clinton,United States

No comments: