Thursday, May 5, 2011

Another Transformation

Reader azusa commented:

this reminds me of the olson twin transformation....

in regards to the Raven Symone post. I love the Olson twins. No surprise there. I loved them on Full House and now I love their Elizabeth and James line. Let's take a look at their transformation... [EDIT: the pictures are backwards in order. I don't know why and I don't feel like fixing it. So just FYI.]







They went from Uncle Jesse to Wal-mart and now to high fashion. Now they are this...



Effing billionaires...

So we had the house cleaned today. I always feel such a sense of WOOSAHHHHH afterwards. Olivia won't take her afternoon nap but she can nap right through the vacuuming and the high-pitched Spanish chatter? No comprende. No se.

I don't know if I'm sick or if it's allergies. Woke up with a sore throat and now I am pretty stuffy with a runny nose. Olivia, too, has a runny nose and stuffiness (for about 3 days now). Let's pray we get better before Saturday.

1 comment:

azusa said...

i would blame on allergies. i took my first claritin D last week!! amazing!! it felt wonderful to take medication. drank another coffee today. white chocolate mocha.. expresso baby! ahhh yeah! then i also opened up my retinol philosophy pills for the face! feels great! altho, im breaking out like crazy so i had to make appointment to derm... need some powerful stuff for that.