Friday, November 7, 2008

Yes, I Am A Ho...

...in one sense of the word.  I got married 5 months ago today to my wonderful Mr. Ho and proudly took his name.  Changing one's name, by the way, is the most annoying process invented and I never plan on doing it again.  With the internet, someone should make a website where it can be done in one smooth step.  (I call dibs on the creation of this website in case it makes millions).  

Here we are on our wedding day.  I love this picture because it really captures who Mr. Ho is... loving, loyal, and crazy.  He makes me laugh every single day.  He wakes up every morning with such a powerful positive attitude and he works tirelessly to support his out-of-work wife.  He loves to drink an orange juice/water combination (which he and our ex-roomie Alex are trademarking as CHINESE GATORADE) and is an avid flag-football player.  He is definitely my everything and I am so blessed that he is all mine.   One of his best qualities?  He can make up a song & dance about ANYTHING.  Seriously, ANYTHING.  

I only started this blog because my best friend, my sister-I-never-had, and cousin told me I should write one.  Young probably didn't think I would even consider, but I'm so bored right now.  I quit my job a month before the wedding and although I wouldn't trade this life for anything, I have a bit of downtime, to say the least.  Young thinks I am funny.  I think I am sub-par, at best.

The first blog is always about who you are and your likes and dislikes, so I'll keep it simple with just FIVE FUN FACTS!  I choose five because of the alliteration factor.  Here we go...

1.  Martha Stewart recipes never fail me.  
2.  I will admit it.  I'm nosy.
3.  Sloths really, REALLY creep me out.
4.  Reading and television are my stress-relievers.
5.  I love the smell of tomatoes on the vine!

And I will end my first blog ever with a picture of my dog-son.  The sweetest, most nervous bulldog alive.  




1 comment:

Diana said...

i love alliteration, and i love you!!! keep us updated :) xoxo