Thursday, November 20, 2008

New Looks

Is this new template too emo?  Or does it just blow your mind?

I like the colors and the feel of everything.  But I wish that illustration at the top right corner didn't look like its bleeding so much.  I'll probably change it.

Obviously, I'm playing around with the look of this blog.  It makes me want to learn HTML or coding or whatever it's called.  Do you think it would take awhile to pick up?  Considering I do have a lot of free time...  My mother did tell me to not waste my time and learn something while I'm not working.  I was actually thinking about learning how to knit.  I think I'd be good at it.  

Yes, I know the links, recipes, and books are all missing.  I have to retype and re-link everything so I'll do that after I perfect this lil' blog o' mine.

Sorry, but I don't have FIVE FUN FACTS today.  It is really hard to think of them, by the way.  But I will end with this...  I want nerd glasses.  Just like the greatest rapper of all time, Jigga.




















It's serious.

2 comments:

Diana said...

i like the brown! and hello, the cupcake. and i think you should definitely learn html... such a good tool to have! (not that i know any of it haha) my neighbor in evidence knits before class. and i'm always jealous because i do not know how. hmph.

Unknown said...

yes! knitting and you would be soooo good at it. remember V's blanket. lol. ooo will u knit me some fingerless gloves????