Friday, November 4, 2011

Concert Recap

You have no idea how happy I was yesterday! First of all, Mr. Ho and I haven't had a night to ourselves in a LONG time. I couldn't have asked for a better evening. I was so excited, I had to pee like a million times and my hands were sweating!

The concert itself was just so great. I never thought I would see JayZ and Kanye perform live. They were remarkable. Jay is just such a seasoned vet. And Kanye is so passionate. They both have SUCH swag. When the two of them are on the stage together, they just exude success.

One of my favorite parts of the evening was people watching. I really enjoyed seeing what the ladies were wearing. I saw a lot of red bottoms. Some women looked so well put together. While some looked like trash - ill fitting, skanky club-wear. Why? And please, if you can't walk in your heels, wear another pair of shoes. You look stupid stumbling around.

You know what cracks me up? When I catch men checking out women. Like they think they are being slick but I see your eyes wandering to their boobs and butt. So funny.

And if you are going to make out during a concert, do us all a favor and stay home. Or if you think you are too good for this shit, stay home too. There is no need to sit down the entire time, and text. There are TWO KINGS on the stage and you look wack.

I, on the other hand, was one of the fools who was geeking the eff out. I couldn't contain myself. I looked like an idiot and I didn't care. I loved every moment. My ears are still ringing and I can't feel my toes, but what a night. I have marks on my shoulders from my Chanel chain. #firstworldproblems

I'll be throwing up diamonds till the day I die! HOV!

No comments: