Monday, November 28, 2011

Why I was Missing

It was a simple reason, really. Mr. Ho was in California for work and I did not announce it for fear of an internet stalker who would murder me in my own home. Whilst he was gone, I had to be the single parent. It was do-able but shitty. My in-laws are also visiting my SIL down under so I also had to answer their ever-ringing office line to schedule patient visits.

Side note: Sometimes my own anxiety makes me SMH. I had a random throbbing pain in my left arm. It was probably nothing but it made me think of how it can be a sign of a heart attack. Which led me to think, what if I had a heart attack and it was just me and Olivia at home? Which led me to think, what if I died in my sleep? Or what if I had an aneurysm and just died instantly? What would Olivia do? How long would it take for someone to notice? OMG, how long would she cry? She would be so lonely. So sad. So hungry. Would have a huge diaper. The thought of it right now makes me go into panic-mode.

ANYWAY. I am still living, praise be to God.

As soon as Mr. Ho returned, my parents drove up here for Thanksgiving. This was another whirlwind of taking them out and celebrating the holidays. It was a wonderful time.

Olivia is so cute these days. She has a got an ear for music. And she has picked up the words "cool" and "happy." Not necessarily in context, but in babbles.

I'm back! And ready for Christmas!! Hello, readers! I've missed you!

No comments: