Sunday, October 30, 2011

Last MS Sunday

What a family filled Sunday. We - me, Mr. Ho, Olive, mom, dad, and brother - all went to church in the morning. Then we hustled over to AJs on the Lake to meet future SIL and her family. We have met her brother and father but this is the first time we met her mother. There was engagement/wedding talk. But I stayed out of it. It was nice. Her brother is the only Korean dude i know who played college football! I love how our family is getting bigger. My parents have a family portrait hanging in the living room of the 4 of us but we have 3 more people to add to that now! We will probably take a new portrait after their wedding.

After, we just spent some time at home, took Olive to the playground and brought home tons of sushi to eat at home. I don't think the 7 of us have ever spent time together all at once before.

Wish I got a picture!!

No comments: