Friday, September 16, 2011

Forgot to Mention

I never got anything from the Missoni collection. I really wanted the espresso set and that was sold out quickly. I did have the chance to buy some stuff online but I didn't act fast enough. Oh well.

I did, however, buy some beautiful fabric to make slipcovers for our chairs in the kitchen. I'll post before and after pictures (hopefully, I remember) when it is complete.

Oh! Olive had her 18-month checkup today. She is 60% for height, 80% head circumference and 90% for weight. She had a nuclear meltdown during the examination and the shots. I even changed it up and asked for the korean lady doctor, thinking maybe that would be easier for her than our regular white man doctor. I pretty much took a sweat bath for the anxiety. But I'm glad she is healthy and well <3 Her vocab is growing daily! She now has names for all the grandparents and will repeat easy words. She is at such a fun age. I just die for her. Seriously. D. I. E.

No comments: